periodontics: You deserve nothing but the best
The number one thing we hear from our dental clients is "this is the best thing I have ever done for myself."
Hi my name is Dr David Bloom and I've been working at The Perfect Practices (TPS) for many years offering patients help and advice on periodontics treatments.
If you are worried by your narrow smile, or have 'Wisdom Teeth' or other symptoms where dental emergency can help, I can recommend the correct and ultra modern course of treatments for emergency dentistry.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'effortless' or 'striking'.
Are you a new patients searching for a new dentist? Our dentists and orthodontists are on hand to elaborate on or explain any 12,500+ Dental Implants you may have about periodontal disease treatments.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake periodontics for new private patients in Writtle.
Free no hassle consultation
I always ask new private customers come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change and why?
- Does the position, colour or shape (teeth) bother you?
- What are you trying to achieve with your teeth?
- Do I agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Would it be useful to have transparent prices?
"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight"
Literally 1000s of patients and new dental clients have been choosing The Perfect Practices for dental emergency since 1993. new customers come from Writtle, World's End and South Oxhey CM1. Call 020 3918 1716.
We think our periodontics are the very best
We like to think that not all dental specialists are the same.
5 reasons why new private dental patients come to Perfect Practices Dental Group
- We have 9 practices to choose from
- Smile with confidence | Recommended for periodontal disease treatments
- State of the art facility for periodontics
- We have created an ambience of relaxation and well-being
- We have more dedicated specialists in each area of dentistry than other practices within Essex
- We treat more anxious and phobic patients in Essex that other practices
Talk to one of our expert cosmetic dentists to find out which teeth straightening method is best for you and your smile.