Instantly improve your smile!
We often hear from new patients "why did I wait?"
Welcome to Perfect Practices, my name is Dr Thinus Oelofse and I'm one of the resident dentists here.
If you are really fed up with your decayed or rotten teeth, or have 'missing teeth' or other symptoms where smile makeovers can help, I can make a diagnosis and then suggest the right and the most modern and up to date dental treatments for smile improvement treatments.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'sensational' or 'excellent'.
Googling smile makeover? Our dental surgeons and hygienists are on hand to elaborate on or explain any question not matter what it is you may have about crack teeth solutions. Smile makeovers sounds very Hollywood but they aren't. It is a way of ensuring that your cosmetic dentistry is correctly planned and that your time, budget and dental appointments all give you the very best chance of resulting in the exact look you were planning. Book appointment.
Designing a Smile Makeover - Choosing the Right Treatments
The team at our practice can design a smile makeover that will transform your appearance - and possibly the your quality of your life.
We design our treatment plans around each individual's needs, and no two smile makeovers are the same. This commitment to personalised treatment allows us to deliver superb results. Smile makeovers incorporate new technology that can create a real future smile that you can even try out!
I always ask new private patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear
- On a scale of 1-10 where do you want your teeth to be?
- Do you have any expectations that we should be aware of?
- Do I / we agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Would it be useful to have transparent prices?
"Feel a lot better. I'm smiling more than ever! First time a dentist has ever gone out of the way to explain my teeth to me and wasn't rushed for time. Very competent team and friendly! " More.
Nicola West, 23-Dec-16 (Fancott Bedfordshire)
Why you should make an appointment today
Please remember not all dental practitioners have in house specialists
5 reasons why new dental patients come to The Perfect Practices
- Free smile assessment for cracked teeth treatments
- Free initial consultation for crack teeth solutions
- Open evenings & weekends for cracked teeth treatments
- Our senior dentist was President of the (British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (BACD)
- We are CQC registered and we see over 10000 patients
- We have more dedicated specialists in each area of dentistry than other practices within Essex
":P life-changing cracked teeth treatments. Efficient, friendly, competent. Cost clarity. " More.
Damian Harris, 14-May-18 (Woodside Bedfordshire)
Your Local dentist