You might as well!
In Essex patient feedback is often "why did I not have veneers sooner"
Hi my name is Dr Kuljeet Mehta and I've been working at The Perfect Practices for many years offering patients help and advice on veneers full dentures (acrylic) here at The Perfect Practices (nr Water End).
If you are fed up with your gum disease / discolouration, or have 'sensitive teeth' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can recommend the appropriate and the most modern and up to date dental treatments for smile veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'staggering' or 'sensational'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
Free personalised consultation
I always ask newly registered patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why?
- Have you looked into any possible treatments that you think you might like?
- Do you have a budget in mind?
- Do I need to lower / raise your expectations?
- Would it be useful to cost the work and include finance?
"Thank you! New patient highly recommended. Professional and skilled. " More.
Camden Wells, 12-Jan-17 (Steeple Claydon Buckinghamshire)
Why you should book now
Please note are fees are highly competitive and are regularly checked again other Essex dental practices near Water End . smile enhancing also offer bespoke smile makeovers and facial aesthetic treatments like dermal fillers
5 reasons why new customers come to The Perfect Practices Dental Group
- Specialist in oral surgery? for veneers
- Family run private dentist | welcoming new patients?
- Professional yet affordable dental care for veneers
- The Perfect Practices (TPS) has appointments in the Morning, Afternoon and Evening
- Perfect Practices Dental Group has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England
- Our senior dentist was President of the (British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (BACD)
Your Local dentist