You've have been waiting for ages for partial veneers
We often hear from new dental patients "why have I lived with this problem for so long"
Welcome to smile enhancing, my name is Dr David Bloom and I'm one of the resident dental specialists here.
If you are bothered by your overbite, or have 'crooked teeth' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can recommend the appropriate and the most modern and up to date dental treatments for partial veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'incredible' or 'unique'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
Free initial examination
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why?
- What have you tried so far? How has that worked?
- Is there anything that is preventing you from going ahead? What has stopped you in the past?
- Do I agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Do I agree (AS YOUR DENTIST) that your goals are reasonable?
"Just Perfect!. I found Perfect Practices online and found sound an affordable price!. stunning staff have always fitted me in. " More.
Matilda Roberts, 19-Jun-17 (Tolleshunt D'Arcy Essex)
Your Local dentist