periodontal treatments: You deserve nothing but the best
The number one thing we hear from our clients near Mount Bovers is "why did I not get my teeth fixed earlier"
Hi my name is Dr. Dipa Patel, I am responsible for periodontal treatments courses of treatment here at The Perfect Practices (nr Mount Bovers).
If you are completely fed up with your chipped teeth, or have 'missing teeth' or other symptoms where periodontal treatments can help, I can recommend the appropriate and exceptional dental treatments for private periodontics.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'brilliant' or 'really very good'.
Are you searching for gum disease solutions? in Tollesbury
The health of your gums is extremely important, as they provide a foundation and structure for your teeth and can also affect cosmetic treatment such as getting veneers
If the gums are decayed or compromised, and left untreated, tooth decay and tooth loss can result.
We are able to provide our private dental patients with brilliant long term results, non-surgically. Many of our patients from Tollesbury have completely eliminated periodontal disease from their mouth. Have beautifully healthy teeth and gums with fresh breath; letting you to socialise with confidence again.
Free dental consultations
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why (not)?
- Why now?
- What are your expectations?
- Do I agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Do I agree (AS YOUR DENTIST) that your goals are reasonable?
Why our practice? Book now, there is no charge for your first appointment
We like to think that not all dentists are the same.
5 reasons why newly registered patients come to The Perfect Practices Dental Group
- periodontal treatments: Advanced / full x-rays included
- Five star patient experience
- Free smile assessment for periodontal treatments
- We have been reviewed in the Daily Mail, Tatler and the Times
- Perfect Practices Dental Group has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England
- High appointment availability - fast track no wait appointments
"Treatment. I have had the most wonderful experience with The perfect smile. They are very professional and have a real interest in catering to your specific needs. From the first day you meet the team you are offered full support and directed in the right path. I couldn't be more happier with my decision that I made. A special thanks to Dr Sam, Louise and Amy for making my experience worthwhile. Would highly recommend to everyone. Perfect. " More.
Mia Bennett, 12-Jul-18 (Colney Street Hertfordshire)
Your Local dentist