periodontal treatments: Kiss your old smile goodbye!
Essex patients tell us "this is the best thing I have ever done for myself."
My name is Dr Sehmi and I am a fully qualified dentists. I am responsible for new patients wanting periodontal treatments or periodontal treatments.
If you are worry about your halitosis, or have 'gummy smile' or other symptoms where periodontal treatments can help, I can make a diagnosis and then suggest the correct and the latest and most up to date course of treatments for gum disease treatments.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'jaw-dropping' or 'epic'.
Are you in need of gum disease solutions? in Layer Breton
The health of your gums is extremely important, as they provide a foundation and structure for your teeth and can also affect cosmetic treatment such as getting veneers
If the gums are decayed or compromised, and left untreated, tooth decay and tooth loss can result.
We are able to provide our patients with brilliant long term results, non-surgically. Many of our patients from Layer Breton have completely eliminated periodontal disease from their mouth. Have beautifully healthy teeth and gums with fresh breath; letting you to socialise with confidence again.
Free first appointment
I always ask new private patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- Does the position, colour or shape (teeth) bother you?
- When did you first notice the problem?
- What type of smile are you looking for? Do you have anyone/celeb in mind?
- Would it be useful to ensure the work is affordable?
Why our practice? Book now, there is no charge for your first appointment
Patients near Dengie have asked us to fix poor rejuvenating work that has not stood the test of time
5 reasons why new private customers come to The Perfect Practices (nr Dengie)
- High quality caring approach for periodontal treatments
- Offering painless & long lasting dental solutions
- State of the art facility for periodontal treatments | local Essex practice
- We see over 10,000 patients a year
- Our senior dentist was President of the (British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (BACD)
- Perfect Practices has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England
":P life-changing periodontal treatments. Complete confidence in the team. Great Services. " More.
Daisy Lawrence, 22-Aug-18 (West Horndon Essex)
Your Local dentist