teeth whitening: Indulge yourself
The number one thing we hear from our customers is "why did I not have teeth whitening sooner"
Hi my name is Dr Kayur Patel, I am a teeth whitening dental procedures dentist.
If you are fed up with your under bite, or have 'gaps in teeth (diastema)' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can advise you on the correct and the leading dental treatments for fitted veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'phenomenal' or 'jaw dropping'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
Free initial consultation
I always ask new dental patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why (not)?
- Any other problems you want us to look at the same time?
- Is there anything that is preventing you from going ahead? What has stopped you in the past?
- Can we achieve more / less given more time?
- Would it be useful to cost the work and include finance?
1000s of private patients and new patients have been choosing Perfect Practices Dental Group for veneers since 1993. We take new registered patients from Pale Green, Poundon and Lower North Dean CB9. Call 020 3918 1716.
Your Local dentist