Give it a try!
Essex patients tell us "thank goodness I can smile again"
Hi my name is Dr Sheila Nguyen and I've been working at The Perfect Practices for many years offering patients help and advice on braces and aligners procedures. I work at our Essex practices.
If you are annoyed by your enamel degradation, or have 'current smile' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can diagnose your dental issues and suggest the appropriate and the most modern and up to date course of treatments for dental veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'effortless' or 'excellent'.
How long do veneers take?
Every case is slightly different but as a guide smile makeovers using veneers can take as little as two to three appointments close to Liston Garden over a two week period. Colour matching is imperative to give a natural look. Book online.
However, if you have an event to attend, or need them earlier, we can liaise with our laboratory to get your smile with us sooner.
I always ask new private dental clients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- Any family history of this?
- Do you have any expectations that we should be aware of?
- Do I agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Do I agree (AS YOUR DENTIST) that your goals are reasonable?
1000s of patients and new private clients have been choosing The Perfect Practices Dental Group for veneers for over 25 years. Our patient registration list has re opened in Liston Garden, Nash Mills and Colchester CO10. Call 020 3773 4450.
Why you should make an appointment today
Not all dentist work results are prefect. We often have to complete remedial treatments to correct unacceptable restorative density. We are CQC registered and we see over 50000 patients per annum
5 reasons why new private patients come to smile enhancing
- Friendly, local dentist? for braces and aligners nr Liston Garden
- Trusted & reliable
- Specialist in oral surgery? for braces and aligners
- The Perfect Practices (TPS) has appointments in the Morning, Afternoon and Evening
- More than ten practices across Essex and the South East
- All of our practices have the very latest technology as standard
Seeing a local dentist or periodontist for veneers or other dental treatments is really easy.
Your dentist will inform or clarify your treatment and prices. Please ask for dental treatment promotions and discounts.
Your Local dentist