implants: Give it a try!
We often hear from new patients "why have I lived with this problem for so long"
Hello, I'm Dr Sam Jethwa and I perform the following treatments at The Perfect Practices: implants, routine examinations and cosmetic teeth straightening.
If you are upset by your bad breath, or have 'narrow smile' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can advise you on the right and exceptional courses of treatment for cosmetic porcelain veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'eye-opening' or 'effortless'.
You are looking to to talk to us about having immediate or Emax veneers, is that right? Our dental practitioners and hygienists are on hand to inform or clarify any question you may have about tooth replacement.
How long do veneers take?
Every case is slightly different but as a guide smile makeovers using veneers can take as little as two to three appointments close to Hockley over a two week period. Colour matching is imperative to give a natural look. Book online.
However, if you have an event to attend, or need them earlier, we can liaise with our laboratory to get your smile with us sooner.
Free initial examination
I always ask new dental patients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why?
- Any family history of this?
- Do you have a budget in mind?
- What type of smile are you looking for? Do you have anyone/celeb in mind?
- Would it be useful to have transparent prices?
1000s of dental patients and new private patients have been choosing The Perfect Practices (nr Hockley) for veneers for over 25 years. We cover all of Hockley, EN2 and Hounslow SS5. Call 020 3773 4450.
Why our practice? Book now, there is no charge for your first appointment
Please note are fees are highly competitive and are regularly checked again other Essex dental practices near Hockley . Perfect Practices Dental Group also offer bespoke smile makeovers and facial aesthetic treatments like dermal fillers
5 reasons why new clients come to The Perfect Practices Dental Group
- Patient satisfaction assured? for implants | local Essex practice
- Personal treatment plan
- Specialist in oral surgery? for implants | local Essex practice
- We have been on both the BBC and Channel 4
- We have more dedicated specialists in each area of dentistry than other practices within Essex
- We treat more anxious and phobic patients in Essex that other practices
Seeing a local dentist or hygienist for veneers or other dental work is really easy.
Your dentist will answer your treatment and prices. Please ask for dental special offers and promos for implants.
Your Local dentist