implants: 67% of women surveyed wanted a better smile
The number one thing we hear from our patients near Galleywood is "why did I not have this done sooner?"
My name is Dr Zaki Kanaan and I am a fully qualified dentists. I am responsible for new private dental patients wanting implants or implants.
If you are affected by your old crowns, or have 'gum disease (periodontitis)' or other symptoms where periodontal disease can help, I can recommend the appropriate and exceptional treatments for oral cancer screenings.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'phenomenal' or 'mind-blowing'.
Are you looking for gum disease solutions? in Galleywood
The health of your gums is extremely important, as they provide a foundation and structure for your teeth and can also affect cosmetic treatment such as getting veneers
If the gums are decayed or compromised, and left untreated, tooth decay and tooth loss can result.
We are able to provide our registered patients with brilliant long term results, non-surgically. Many of our patients from Galleywood have completely eliminated periodontal disease from their mouth. Have beautifully healthy teeth and gums with fresh breath; letting you to socialise with confidence again.
Free first appointment
I always ask new clients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why?
- How long have you wanted to do this?
- Do you have any expectations that we should be aware of?
- Do I need to lower / raise your expectations?
- Do I agree (AS YOUR DENTIST) that your goals are reasonable?
"Thank you!!. Total confidence and trust in my dentist, who always provides a really very good level of treatment my dental specialist is a true professional, efficient, skilful but always caring and mindful of the private patients needs. I came feeling anxious about pain but it was actually OK and my teeth are SOOO white. " More.
Amelie P., 07-Mar-18 (Horsenden Buckinghamshire)
"You can go a long way with a smile"
Literally 1000s of customers and new registered patients have been choosing The Perfect Practices (TPS) for periodontal disease for over 25 years. We cover all of Galleywood, Holme and Stopsley CM2. Call 020 3773 4450.
Why our practice: choose an appointment that is convenient for you
Not all dentist work results are prefect. We often have to complete remedial treatments to correct incorrect cosmetic density. We are CQC registered and we see over 50000 patients per annum
5 reasons why new patients come to The Perfect Practices Dental Group
- Over 5000 implants patients
- Dental braces from £1,500 | now with digital oral scan?
- implants | 0% finance buy now, pay later? | local Essex practice
- The Perfect Practices (nr Galleywood) has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England
- We have created an ambience of relaxation and well-being
- We have more dedicated specialists in each area of dentistry than other practices within Essex
Seeing a local Dr Bhavna Doshi or orthodontist for periodontal disease or other dental treatments is really easy.
Your dentist will elaborate on or explain your treatment and prices. Please ask for new patient discounts and offers for implants.
Your Local dentist