We often hear from new clients "why did I not have caps, crowns and fillings / general dentistry procedures sooner"
Hi my name is Dr Druian, I am responsible for caps, crowns and fillings / general dentistry procedures dental procedures.
If you are bothered by your big teeth, or have 'unattractive Smile' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can recommend the very best and state of the art courses of treatment for gum veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'phenomenal' or 'astonishing'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why (not)?
- Any other problems you want us to look at the same time?
- Do you have any expectations that we should be aware of?
- Do I need to lower / raise your expectations?
- Do I agree (AS YOUR DENTIST) that your goals are reasonable?
"Fantastic! All staff show personal care not left with feeling it's just there as a business. Best dentist I've ever been to in Essex. " More.
Maddison Evans, 06-Oct-16 (Cross End Buckinghamshire)
"Why we are popular with patients"
50,000+ pa of private customers and new registered patients have been choosing The Perfect Practices for veneers for over a quarter of century. We are currently taking on new dental patients from Gainsford End, Moreton and Colney Heath CO9. Call 020 3773 4450.
Why our practice? Book an appointment, it is free and we have a simple online booking system
Not all dentist work results are prefect. We often have to complete remedial treatments to correct poor reshaping and contouring density. We are CQC registered and we see over 50000 patients per annum
5 reasons why new private dental clients come to Perfect Practices Dental Group
- Est 1993 | 25 years expertise of caps, crowns and fillings / general dentistry procedures
- Offering everything from check-ups & ceramic crowns to advanced cosmetic dentistry
- Use state-of-the-art technology to achieve advanced caps, crowns and fillings / general dentistry procedures / dental techniques
- Our Clinic has been running for over 25 years / thousands of happy patients / established
- Perfect Practices has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England
- The Perfect Practices (nr Gainsford End) has appointments in the Morning, Afternoon and Evening
Your Local dentist