At The Perfect Practices patients often tell us "why did I not have teeth whitening sooner"
Welcome to The Perfect Practices Dental Group, my name is Dr Kayur Patel and I'm one of the resident dental professionals here.
If you are annoyed by your old fillings, or have 'narrow smile' or other symptoms where braces and aligners can help, I can advise you on the very best and ultra modern dental procedures for orthodontic retainers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'tremendous' or 'eye-opening'.
At Perfect Practices Dental Group we provide a variety of aesthetic treatments including a large range of low-priced braces and aligners. We know that minimising impact on patient's work, home or school life with a low number of dental visits in CM22 and having minimal mouth and / or gum irritation is very important.
Adult Orthodontic Braces in Fuller's EndOur patients tell us that when it comes to straightening their teeth we understand that the most important factors include continuity in care and straightening their teeth without anyone noticing.
What orthodontic treatment is available? We offer two types of orthodontic treatment: fixed and removable.
- Cfast: Cfast cosmetic tooth alignment system is an advanced fixed brace treatment.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is a clear, removable aligner
Free dental consultations
I always ask new private patients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why (not)?
- Any family history of this?
- When did you first notice the problem?
- Can we achieve more / less given more time?
- Would it be useful to cost the work and include finance?
"The best decision I could ever make. I have confidence in the surgeries. Uncomfortably patronising experience. " More.
Lillian Chambers, 14-Mar-17 (Little Odell Bedfordshire)
1000s of private dental clients and new patients have been choosing The Perfect Practices (nr Fuller's End) for braces and aligners for over 25 years. We have new dental patients for all over Fuller's End, Lower Sheering and Canewdon CM22. Call 020 3918 1716.
Why you should make an appointment today
Maybe you are now considering teeth whitening? Please remember not all dentists have been established for 25 years or see over 50,000 patients a year as a group
5 reasons why new clients come to smile enhancing
- 1000s of happy teeth whitening patients | 7k implants placed
- Express 3 day veneers
- Open Saturdays for teeth whitening
- More than ten practices across Essex and the South East
- We have more dedicated specialists in each area of dentistry than other practices within Essex
- Our senior dentist was President of the (British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (BACD)
"The staff are amazing here and my teeth are finally fixed!! How nice the team is and the service they provide. outstanding service from start to finish. " More.
Evelyn Cook, 26-Jan-18 (SE12 Essex)
Your Local dentist