You know what you want, get your partial dentures today
At The Perfect Practices Dental Group patients often tell us "why did I wait?"
My name is Dr. Miriam Molins. I work at our Essex and [county] practices. I am a fully qualified dentist. I am responsible for new clients wanting dentures or other similar treatments.
If you are tired of your gummy smile, or have 'overbite' or other symptoms where dentures can help, I can offer you the right and the latest and most up to date treatments for partial dentures.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'excellent' or 'wonderful'.
Our dentists and dental specialists are on hand to answer any problem or query you may have about partial dentures.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake dentures for new dental clients in Pilgrims Hatch.
Free expert consultation
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why (not)?
- Do you have a time scale in which you would like this treatment done by? Eg. Wedding/special event
- Do you have a budget in mind?
- Can we achieve more / less given more time?
- Do I agree (AS YOUR DENTIST) that your goals are reasonable?
"Care is highly attentive and undertaken well. Staff always welcoming and cheerful, without exception I have been with the practice since 1970 - and despite that, everyone always seems pleased to see me! it is reassuring to deal with human beings! the upgrade of premises and equipment is also good to see - but the attitude and efficiency of the personnel is the most important aspect. Good dentist." More.Rachel Kaur (Forty Green Buckinghamshire)
"Everyone should smile"
Literally 1000s of private patients and new private patients have been choosing The Perfect Practices for dentures for over a quarter of century. 16-Dec-16 Pilgrims Hatch, Newnham and Monks Risborough CM15. Call 020 3773 4450.
Why our practice? Book now, there is no charge for your first appointment
Are you in need of dentures? Please remember not all dental surgeons have been established for 25 years or see over 50,000 patients a year as a group
5 reasons why new dental patients come to Perfect Practices
- Specialist in oral surgery? for dentures
- Relaxed environment for partial dentures
- dentures: Advanced / full x-rays included
- The Perfect Practices (nr Horseman Side) also offer bespoke smile makeovers and facial aesthetic treatments like dermal fillers
- We are CQC registered and we see over 10000 patients
- We have hundreds of repeat clients
Your Local dentist