veneers: Your new smile - For that super Feminine Look You Always Wanted
The number one thing we hear from our clients is "why did I not have this done sooner?"
Hi my name is Dr David Bloom, I am responsible for veneers course of treatments.
If you are tired of your teeth in general, or have 'gums' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can diagnose your dental issues and suggest the most popular and the most modern treatments for composite veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'unbelievable' or 'astonishing'.
Want more information to book having Emax or composite veneers, is that right? Our dentists and orthodontists are on hand to elaborate on or explain any 12,500+ Dental Implants you may have about composite veneers.
How long do veneers take?
Every case is slightly different but as a guide smile makeovers using veneers can take as little as two to three appointments close to Handley Green over a two week period. Colour matching is imperative to give a natural look. Book online.
However, if you have an event to attend, or need them earlier, we can liaise with our laboratory to get your smile with us sooner.
Free no hassle consultation
I always ask new private customers come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why (not)?
- What have you tried so far? How has that worked?
- What are you trying to achieve with your teeth?
- Can we achieve more / less given more time?
- Is the dental work affordable / finance options etc.
1000s of private dental clients and new registered patients have been choosing The Perfect Practices for veneers for over 25 years. We have newly registered patients for all over Handley Green, Upton and Cutlers Green CM4. Call 020 3918 1716.
Why our composite veneers are perhaps better than other dentists
We like to think that not all dental specialists are the same.
5 reasons why new private dental clients come to The Perfect Practices (TPS)
- veneers: Advanced / full x-rays included
- Express 3 day veneers
- Specialist in oral surgery? for veneers
- The Perfect Practices (nr Seawick) has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England
- Highly trained team - best cosmetic dentists in Essex
- Our Clinic has been running for over 25 years / thousands of happy patients / established
Seeing a local dental professional or orthodontist for veneers or other dental treatments is really easy.
Your dentist will inform or clarify your treatment and prices. Please ask for new patient discounts.
Your Local dentist