veneers: Your smile - For the teeth you always want
The number one thing we hear from our patients is "why did I not have veneers sooner"
Hi my name is Dr Almuzian, I am a veneers dental procedures dentist.
If you are upset by your bad breath, or have 'overbite' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can make a diagnosis and then suggest the very best and ultra modern dental treatments for thin porcelain veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'remarkable' or 'awe-inspiring'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
Free first consultation
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why?
- On a scale of 1-10 where do you want your teeth to be?
- What changes would you like to see?
- Do I agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Would it be useful to have transparent prices?
1000s of private dental patients and newly registered patients have been choosing The Perfect Practices for veneers for over 25 years. We cover all of Childerditch, Cryers Hill and Pertenhall CM13. Call 020 3918 1716.
Why you should book now
Patients near Childerditch have asked us to fix poor cosmetic work that has not stood the test of time
5 reasons why new private dental patients come to The Perfect Practices (TPS)
- veneers: Advanced / full x-rays included
- Our implant surgeons have a wealth of experience of a wide range of implant solutions
- Providing specialist veneers & orthodontic treatments
- We have fitted over 20,000 veneers
- We see over 10,000 patients a year
- We have a 5 Star rating on trust pilot & Google+
Your Local dentist