veneers: Your new smile - For that super Feminine Look You Always Wanted
The number one thing we hear from our patients near Elmstead Market is "why did I wait so long for veneers?"
Hi my name is Dr. Miriam Molins and I've been working at The Perfect Practices for many years offering patients help and advice on veneers dental treatments. I work at our Essex practices.
If you are upset by your stained teeth, or have 'crowded teeth' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can advise you on the correct and the latest and most up to date dental procedures for ceramic veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'fantastic' or 'eye-opening'.
are you Googling to talk to us about having Ultrathin or Lumineers veneers, is that right? Our dentists and periodontists are on hand to clarify any 12,500+ Dental Implants you may have about ceramic veneers.
How long do veneers take?
Every case is slightly different but as a guide smile makeovers using veneers can take as little as two to three appointments close to Fairstead over a two week period. Colour matching is imperative to give a natural look. Book online.
However, if you have an event to attend, or need them earlier, we can liaise with our laboratory to get your smile with us sooner.
Free first appointment
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- On a scale of 1-10 where do you want your teeth to be?
- What are you trying to achieve with your teeth?
- Do I / we agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Is the dental work affordable / finance options etc.
"Cosmetic denture. Well organised, efficient and competent the surgery is also very comfortable. not enough. The Perfect Practices (nr Watton's Green) were Recommended and I can see why." More.
Elsie Palmer, 06-Jun-18 (Walkern Hertfordshire)
We offer recommended veneers
Not all dentist work results are prefect. We often have to complete remedial treatments to correct poor or shoddy aesthetic density. We are CQC registered and we see over 50000 patients per annum
5 reasons why new private customers come to The Perfect Practices Dental Group
- Est 1993 | 25 years expertise of veneers
- Experienced & skilled dentists?
- Friendly, local dentist? for veneers near Elmstead Market
- We have created an ambience of relaxation and well-being
- Perfect Practices Dental Group has appointments in the Morning, Afternoon and Evening
- We have hundreds of repeat clients
Seeing a local dental specialist or periodontist for veneers or other dental work (including partial denture (acrylic) is really easy.
Your dentist will embarrassed by your treatment and prices. Please ask for offers and promotions etc.
Your Local dentist