The number one thing we hear from our private customers near Burrsville Park is "why have I lived with this problem for so long"
Hi my name is Dr Sheila Nguyen and I've been working at Perfect Practices for many years offering patients help and advice on implants courses of treatment here at smile enhancing.
If you are upset by your worn teeth, or have 'big teeth' or other symptoms where smile makeovers can help, I can diagnose your dental issues and suggest the appropriate and the most advanced dental treatments for smile improvement procedures.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'breathtaking' or 'jaw-dropping'.
Are you a private client after smile makeover? Our dentists and dental specialists are on hand to inform or clarify any question or query you may have about dental implants. Smile makeovers sounds very Hollywood but they aren't. It is a way of ensuring that your cosmetic dentistry is correctly planned and that your time, budget and dental appointments all give you the very best chance of resulting in the exact look you were planning. Book appointment.
Designing a Smile Makeover - Choosing the Right Treatments
The team at our clinic can design a smile makeover that will transform your appearance - and possibly the your quality of your life.
We design our treatment plans around each individual's needs, and no two smile makeovers are the same. This commitment to personalised treatment allows us to deliver superb results. Smile makeovers incorporate new technology that can create a real future smile that you can even try out!
Free dental consultations
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why (not)?
- Why now?
- What do you hope we can achieve cosmetically?
- Do I need to lower / raise your expectations?
- Do I agree (AS YOUR DENTIST) that your goals are reasonable?
Why our practice? Book now, there is no charge for your first appointment
Not all dentist work results are prefect. We often have to complete remedial treatments to correct incorrect corrective density. We are CQC registered and we see over 50000 patients per annum
5 reasons why new customers come to The Perfect Practices (TPS)
- State of the art facility for implants
- Sedation & finance payment plans
- Experienced dental clinicians in implants
- We have been on both the BBC and Channel 4
- Our Clinic has been running for over 25 years / thousands of happy patients / established
- The Perfect Practices has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England
Your Local dentist