general dentistry procedures: Take time out for dental beauty
We often hear from new patients "this is the best thing I have ever done for myself."
Hi my name is Dr Thinus Oelofse and I've been working at Perfect Practices Dental Group for many years offering patients help and advice on general dentistry procedures treatments. I work at our Essex practices.
If you are annoyed by your gum disease / discolouration, or have 'narrow smile' or other symptoms where caps, crowns and fillings / general dentistry procedures can help, I can make a diagnosis and then suggest the correct and the most modern and up to date course of treatments for ceramic crowns.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'extraordinary' or 'wondrous'.
Are you a private client after a new dentist? Our dentists and dental specialists are on hand to embarrassed by any question or query you may have about white fillings.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake general dentistry procedures for newly registered patients in Brick End.
Free expert consultation
I always ask new private dental patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change and why?
- Have you wanted to correct your teeth/smile for a long time
- Do you have any expectations that we should be aware of?
- What type of smile are you looking for? Do you have anyone/celeb in mind?
- Is the dental work affordable / finance options etc.
"You can go a long way with a smile"
50,000+ pa of patients and new registered patients have been choosing The Perfect Practices (nr Brick End) for caps, crowns and fillings / general dentistry procedures since 1993. 16-Dec-16 Brick End, HA6 and Bockmer End CM6. Call 020 3918 1716.
We offer brilliant general dentistry procedures
We are often asked to fix poor cosmetic work that has not worked as the patient hoped
5 reasons why new dental patients come to smile enhancing
- State of the art facility for general dentistry procedures | local Essex practice
- Currently featuring complete dental implants from just £995!
- State of the art facility for general dentistry procedures
- The Perfect Practices has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England
- We have been reviewed in the Daily Mail, Tatler and the Times
- We have a passion for excellence
Your Local dentist