narrow smile solutions: Your new smile - fast, simple, affordable
The number one thing we hear from our patients near Brewer's End is "why did I wait so long for narrow smile solutions?"
Hi, my name's Dr Rana Al-Falaki and I've been with The Perfect Practices for over 5 years. I offer narrow smile solutions, removable prosthetics like dentures and oral health assessments.
If you are completely fed up with your smile, or have 'crowded teeth' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can diagnose your dental issues and suggest the right and the latest procedures for ceramic veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'unforgettable' or 'awe-inspiring'.
You are here looking for more information to to arrange having Lumineers or ceramic veneers, is that right? Our dentists and dental specialists are on hand to outline and clarify any question you may have about narrow smile treatments.
How long do veneers take?
Every case is slightly different but as a guide smile makeovers using veneers can take as little as two to three appointments close to Brewer's End over a two week period. Colour matching is imperative to give a natural look. Book online.
However, if you have an event to attend, or need them earlier, we can liaise with our laboratory to get your smile with us sooner.
Free first appointment
I always ask new clients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change and why?
- Why now?
- What do you hope we can achieve aesthetically?
- Can we achieve more / less given more time?
- Would it be useful to ensure the work is affordable?
We offer media awarded standards narrow smile treatments
We like to think that not all dental clinicians are the same.
5 reasons why new customers come to The Perfect Practices (TPS)
- Use state-of-the-art technology to achieve advanced narrow smile solutions / dental techniques
- Highly skilled & experienced clinicians & nurses
- We have 9 practices in Hertfordshire, London and the home counties
- We have completed over 2600 smile makeovers
- We have been on both the BBC and Channel 4
- We are CQC registered and we see over 10000 patients
Seeing a local dental professional or periodontist for veneers or other dental work (including fixed prosthodontics treatments like gold crowns, porcelain crowns (e-max / cerec), bridges is really easy.
Your dentist will elaborate on or explain your treatment and prices. Please ask for offers and promotions.
Your Local dentist