general dentistry procedures: 78% of men and women asked, admitted to smile envy and 58% wished their teeth were straighter
At The Perfect Practices patients often tell us "That our results are amazing"
Hi my name is Dr Ali Daftari and I've been working at The Perfect Practices (nr Blake End) for many years offering patients help and advice on general dentistry procedures full dentures (acrylic). I work at our Essex practices.
If you are worried by your discoloured teeth, or have 'periodontal problems' or other symptoms where braces and aligners can help, I can advise you on the right and the most modern treatments for cfast cosmetic tooth alignments.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'fabulous' or 'astounding'.
We offer the very best dental bridges Our registered patients in Blake End tell us that when it comes to straightening their teeth the most important factors are not just 'continuing to eat whatever they want' but also 'cost effective'. We offer both.
Our dentists and periodontists are on hand to elaborate on or explain any question or query you may have about dental bridges. The teams at our many practices can design a smile makeover using general dentistry procedures that will transform your appearance at no extra cost. We design our treatment plans around each individual's needs. Get in touch.
Free initial consultation
I always ask new customers come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear
- On a scale of 1-10 where are your teeth now? Why do you think that is?
- What are you trying to achieve with your teeth?
- Do I need to lower / raise your expectations?
- Would it be useful to have transparent prices?
"hygienist appointment and re sticking of veneer. I'm not a good patient at the dental specialists - bad experiences as a kid but I do feel relaxed at Perfect Practices and at ease when being examined or treated on my recent visit I was suffering from a migraine and all staff were courteous and considerate. Dentistry in convenient location. " More.
Lyndsey Sykes, 19-Jan-18 (Chislehurst London)
Why our practice? Book an appointment, it is free and we have a simple online booking system
We like to think that not all dental practitioners have the facilities, technology or specialist training that you come to expect from a Perfect Practices' dentist
5 reasons why new private clients come to Perfect Practices Dental Group
- Professional yet affordable dental care for general dentistry procedures | local Essex practice
- Offering everything from check-ups & dental bridges to advanced cosmetic dentistry
- general dentistry procedures | 0% finance buy now, pay later? | local Essex practice
- We have been reviewed in the Daily Mail, Tatler and the Times
- We see over 10,000 patients a year
- We have completed over 2600 smile makeovers
Your Local dentist