periodontal treatments: There really is no such thing as natural beauty
In Essex patient feedback is often "why did I not get my teeth fixed earlier"
I'm Dr Sehmi and I'm here to help you find out more about the amazing treatment options available to improve the appearance of your smile.
If you are fed up with your halitosis, or have 'ugly or misshaped teeth' or other symptoms where periodontal treatments can help, I can recommend the correct and most progressive full dentures (acrylic) for gum grafts.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'effortless' or 'striking'.
Are you a new clients searching for gum disease solutions? in Aingers Green
The health of your gums is extremely important, as they provide a foundation and structure for your teeth and can also affect cosmetic treatment such as getting veneers
If the gums are decayed or compromised, and left untreated, tooth decay and tooth loss can result.
We are able to provide our private clients with brilliant long term results, non-surgically. Many of our patients from Aingers Green have completely eliminated periodontal disease from their mouth. Have beautifully healthy teeth and gums with fresh breath; letting you to socialise with confidence again.
Free initial examination
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- On a scale of 1-10 where are your teeth now? Why do you think that is?
- What are you trying to achieve with your teeth?
- Do I / we agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Do I agree (AS YOUR DENTIST) that your goals are reasonable?
"No more hand in front of mouth. I have just finished a 7 month Invisalign treatment plan with Sam Jethwa at the Perfect Practices Studios and have been so happy with the results and the whole process. Sam and the team have been great from the beginning, very encouraging and have explained everything every step of the way! I'd definitely recommend Perfect Practices Studios to anyone planning on cosmetic dentistry - I'll soon be getting my teeth whitened there too and can't wait! Highly recommend the dentist at The Perfect Practices Dental Group. " More.
Ruby Lawson, 28-Jun-18 (Walham Green London)
1000s of customers and new dental patients have been choosing Perfect Practices Dental Group for periodontal treatments for over a quarter of century. We treat new private customers from Aingers Green, Little Clacton and Enfield Wash CO7. Call 020 3773 4450.
Why use The Perfect Practices (TPS) for your private periodontics
restorative dental work
5 reasons why new registered patients come to The Perfect Practices
- Patient satisfaction assured? for periodontal treatments | local Essex practice
- God registered dentists
- 1000s of happy periodontal treatments patients | 7k implants placed
- Perfect Practices has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England
- All of our practices have the very latest dental technology as standard
- Highly trained team - best cosmetic dentists in Essex
Your Local dentist