veneers: 83% of women surveyed wanted whiter teeth
The number one thing we hear from our dental clients is "this is the best thing I have ever done for myself."
Welcome to The Perfect Practices (nr Winslow), my name is Dr Andreas Weigt and I offer patients a range of treatments including posterior crowns (metal only). I work at our Buckinghamshire practices.
If you are Please remember not all dentists offer the same level of attention focus dental care as smile enhancing or have access to the same technology, knowledge and experience your chipped teeth, or have 'stained or discoloured teeth' or other symptoms where underbite solutions can help, I can diagnose your dental issues and suggest the appropriate and cutting edge courses of treatment for underbite treatments.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'breathtaking' or 'astounding'.
Our dental practitioners and orthodontists are on hand to embarrassed by any question not matter what it is you may have about composite veneers.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake veneers for new private dental patients in Winslow.
Free first consultation
I always ask new dental patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- On a scale of 1-10 where do you want your teeth to be?
- What do you hope we can achieve correctively?
- Can we achieve more / less given more time?
- Do I agree (AS YOUR DENTIST) that your goals are reasonable?
"Super, super pleased. I can walk there and therefore make appointments to fit in with my day to day diary. Decent Dentist. " More.
Maisie Scott, 20-Mar-18 (Toddington Bedfordshire)
1000s of registered patients and new private customers have been choosing The Perfect Practices (TPS) for underbite solutions for over 25 years. Our patient registration list has re opened in Winslow, Parkside and Chalfont St Giles MK18. Call 020 3918 1716.
Why use The Perfect Practices for your composite veneers
Please remember not all dental professionals have in house specialists
5 reasons why new private clients come to Perfect Practices
- Free smile assessment for veneers
- More than 10,000 veneers fitted
- Our talented dental team are always here to help new registered patients with veneers
- We are certified and CQC registered
- We see over 10,000 patients a year
- We are CQC registered and we see over 10000 patients
Your Local dentist