veneers: 83% of women surveyed wanted whiter teeth
In Buckinghamshire patient feedback is often "That our results are amazing"
Hello, I'm Dr. Dipa Patel and I perform the following treatments at The Perfect Practices: veneers, crooked or crowded teeth treatments and dental solution.
If you are bothered by your gummy smile, or have 'stained or discoloured teeth' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can diagnose your dental issues and suggest the very best and most progressive dental treatments for veneers or whitening.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'tremendous' or 'epic'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
I always ask new clients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change and why?
- How long have they been like this?
- Do you have a budget in mind?
- Do I need to lower / raise your expectations?
- Would it be useful to cost the work and include finance?
Why use The Perfect Practices (nr George Green) for your veneers or whitening
Not all dentist work results are prefect. We often have to complete remedial treatments to correct substandard cosmetic density. We are CQC registered and we see over 50000 patients per annum
5 reasons why new private dental clients come to The Perfect Practices Dental Group
- Book online super fast appointments
- Offering everything from check-ups & veneers or whitening to advanced cosmetic dentistry
- Providing specialist veneers & orthodontic treatments
- We have created an ambience of relaxation and well-being
- Our Clinic has been running for over 25 years / thousands of happy patients / established
- The Perfect Practices (TPS) has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England
Seeing a local dentist or periodontist for veneers or other dental work (including white fillings is really easy.
Your dentist will explain your treatment and prices. Please ask for offers and promotions on veneers.
Your Local dentist