What are you waiting for?
At The Perfect Practices Dental Group patients often tell us "why did I not get my teeth fixed earlier"
Hi my name is Dr Ali Daftari, I am a caps, crowns and fillings / general dentistry procedures dental procedures dentist.
If you are fed up with your crowded teeth, or have 'old crowns' or other symptoms where stained teeth solutions can help, I can diagnose your dental issues and suggest the very best and the most advanced treatments for stained teeth treatments.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'unforgettable' or 'colossal'.
Maybe you are now considering a new dentist? Our dentists and hygienists are on hand to elaborate on or explain any question not matter what it is you may have about tooth crowns.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake caps, crowns and fillings / general dentistry procedures for new patients in South Heath.
Free initial consultation
I always ask new private clients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- How long have you wanted to do this?
- What are you trying to achieve with your teeth?
- Do I need to lower / raise your expectations?
- Would it be useful to cost the work and include finance?
"Ten years on and still got a great smile. My Dr Bhavna Doshi is very helpful, knowledgeable and polite as are both dental nurses that have assisted him they have fitted me in an emergency and reception has been very patient when I've tried to fit appointments around childcare. Quick and friendly service." More.Charlotte Willis (Burrsville Park Essex)
Why you should make an appointment today
Looking for caps, crowns and fillings / general dentistry procedures? cosmetic dentistry is a highly skilled professional and not all dental practitioners offer the same level range of services you will find at Perfect Practices
5 reasons why new dental patients come to The Perfect Practices (nr South Heath)
- Our talented dental team are always here to help new private dental patients with caps, crowns and fillings / general dentistry procedures
- Affordable dental implant treatments and aftercare by highly qualified dentists
- Free smile assessment for caps, crowns and fillings / general dentistry procedures
- We have completed over 2600 smile makeovers
- Perfect Practices Dental Group has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England
- All of our practices have the very latest innovation and technology as standard
We are one of Buckinghamshire's leading dentists with 10 local practices and with literally hundreds of delighted private dental patients who already have stained teeth treatments with excellent results.
Seeing a local dental specialist or hygienist for stained teeth solutions or other dental work (including teeth straightening is really easy.
Your dentist will outline and clarify your treatment and prices. Please ask for offers and promotions on caps, crowns and fillings / general dentistry procedures.
Your Local dentist