Don't get left behind
The number one thing we hear from our private patients is "That our results are amazing"
Hi my name is Dr Kuljeet Mehta and I've been working at The Perfect Practices for many years offering patients help and advice on braces and aligners treatments here at smile enhancing.
If you are bothered by your halitosis, or have 'stained or discoloured teeth' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can make a diagnosis and then suggest the most popular and the most modern procedures for dental veneers processes.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'spectacular' or 'unique'.
Want more information to arrange having composite or Durathin veneers, is that right? Our dentists and periodontists are on hand to explain any question or query you may have about orthodontic treatments.
However, if you have an event to attend, or need them earlier, we can liaise with our laboratory to get your smile with us sooner.
Free first appointment
I always ask new private customers come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- Does the position, colour or shape (teeth) bother you?
- What changes would you like to see?
- What type of smile are you looking for? Do you have anyone/celeb in mind?
- Do I agree (AS YOUR DENTIST) that your goals are reasonable?
"Professional and attentive. Good efficient service with satisfactory outcomes. Just started using the Brookwood branch. The Perfect Practices (nr Medmenham) were Recommended and I can see why." More.
Gemma F., 25-Sep-18 (Beachampton Buckinghamshire)
"A healthy, beautiful smile is incredibly important"
Literally 1000s of clients and new patients have been choosing The Perfect Practices Dental Group for veneers for decades. We take new private clients from Medmenham, Marston Moretaine and Brockley SL7. Call 020 3918 1716.
Why our practice: choose an appointment that is convenient for you
Perhaps you are considering braces and aligners? Please remember not all dental surgeons have been established for 25 years or see over 50,000 patients a year as a group
5 reasons why new dental patients come to The Perfect Practices (TPS)
- State of the art facility for braces and aligners | local Buckinghamshire practice
- Providing a full range of dental treatments for orthodontic treatments
- High quality caring approach for braces and aligners
- Highly trained team - best cosmetic dental specialists in Buckinghamshire
- All of our practices have the very latest technology as standard
- We have created an ambience of relaxation and well-being
"Caring and understanding team. Friendliness and care of dentist. Nice friendly people and good service. " More.
Khloe Foster, 16-Aug-18 (Wardhedges Bedfordshire)
Your Local dentist