Buckinghamshire patients tell us "why did I not have veneers sooner"
Welcome to The Perfect Practices Dental Group, my name is Dr Sam Jethwa and I'm one of the resident dental surgeons here.
If you are annoyed by your toothache, or have 'cracked teeth' or other symptoms where caps, crowns and fillings / general dentistry procedures can help, I can make a diagnosis and then suggest the most popular and the most advanced dental treatments for dental crowns.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'jaw dropping' or 'really very good'.
Perhaps you are considering a new dentist? Our dentists and orthodontists are on hand to elaborate on or explain any question not matter what it is you may have about gum veneers.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake veneers for newly registered patients in Loughton.
Free no hassle consultation
I always ask new private patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change and why?
- Do you have a time scale in which you would like this treatment done by? Eg. Wedding/special event
- Is there anything that is preventing you from going ahead? What has stopped you in the past?
- Do I need to lower / raise your expectations?
- Is the dental work affordable / finance options etc.
"Brilliant professional team. First visit yesterday, really impressed with level of service. No waiting Friendly staff. " More.
Nancy Jones, 24-May-18 (Wootton Broadmead Bedfordshire)
We offer award winning gum veneers
Thinking about veneers? Please remember not all dental specialists have been established for 25 years or see over 50,000 patients a year as a group
5 reasons why new patients come to smile enhancing
- Use state-of-the-art technology to achieve advanced veneers / dental techniques | local Buckinghamshire practice
- Veneers on finance | low par on pay monthly gum veneers
- Providing specialist veneers & orthodontic treatments | local Buckinghamshire practice
- All of our practices have the very latest dental technology as standard
- We have been reviewed in the Daily Mail, Tatler and the Times
- More than ten practices across Buckinghamshire and the South East
We are one of Buckinghamshire's leading dentists with 10 local practices and with literally hundreds of super pleased patients who already have dental crowns with surprising results.
Seeing a local dental professional or periodontist for caps, crowns and fillings / general dentistry procedures or other dental work (including removable prosthetics like dentures is really easy.
Your dentist will inform or clarify your treatment and prices. Please ask for new patient discounts and offers.
Your Local dentist