veneers: 78% of men and women asked, admitted to smile envy and 58% wished their teeth were straighter
At Perfect Practices patients often tell us "why did I not get my teeth fixed earlier"
Hi my name is Dr Sehmi, I am responsible for veneers full dentures (acrylic).
If you are Please remember not all dentists offer the same level of dental care as The Perfect Practices or have access to the same technology, knowledge and experience your smile, or have 'under bite' or other symptoms where braces and aligners can help, I can recommend the very best and the most modern dental treatments for fixed metal braces.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'excellent' or 'sensational'.
At The Perfect Practices (TPS) we provide a variety of aesthetic treatments including a large range of reasonably priced braces and aligners. We know that continuing to eat whatever they want and comfort is very important.
Adult Orthodontic Braces in Little MarshOur private clients tell us that when it comes to straightening their teeth we understand that the most important factors include maintaining a healthy mouth and teeth during dental treatment and great results.
What orthodontic treatment is available? We offer two types of orthodontic treatment: fixed and removable.
- Cfast: Cfast cosmetic tooth alignment system is an advanced fixed brace treatment.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is a clear, removable aligner
Free first consultation
I always ask new dental patients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why (not)?
- Why now?
- What are you trying to achieve with your teeth?
- Do I need to lower / raise your expectations?
- Would it be useful to ensure the work is affordable?
"Best dentist I've ever been to! Clear and accurate explanations of the situation and the options attention to detail. Very Good service and reasonable. " More.
Jessica Wilkinson, 28-Sep-16 (Carter's Green Essex)
Why our practice? Book now, there is no charge for your first appointment
We like to think that not all dental practitioners have the facilities, technology or specialist training that you come to expect from a Perfect Practices' dentist
5 reasons why new private customers come to The Perfect Practices (nr Little Marsh)
- Est 1993 | 25 years expertise of veneers
- Affordable, flexible dental care for family
- Providing specialist veneers & orthodontic treatments
- We are certified and CQC registered
- We treat more anxious and phobic patients in Buckinghamshire that other practices
- We have more dedicated specialists in each area of dentistry than other practices within Buckinghamshire
Your Local dentist