implants: Just do it!
At The Perfect Practices (TPS) patients often tell us "thank goodness I can smile again"
Welcome to The Perfect Practices (nr Leckhampstead), my name is Dr Manie Opperman and I'm one of the resident dentists here.
If you are suffering with your cracked teeth, or have 'gum disease / discolouration' or other symptoms where hygienist treatments can help, I can advise you on the appropriate and most progressive full dentures (acrylic) for dental hygienists treatments.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'brilliant' or 'astounding'.
Are you now considering having a new dentist? Our dental clinicians and periodontists are on hand to outline and clarify any problem or query you may have about ceramic dental implants.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake implants for new patients in Leckhampstead.
I always ask new private clients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear
- Does the position, colour or shape (teeth) bother you?
- Do you have any expectations that we should be aware of?
- What type of smile are you looking for? Do you have anyone/celeb in mind?
- Do I agree (AS YOUR DENTIST) that your goals are reasonable?
1000s of private clients and new registered patients have been choosing The Perfect Practices Dental Group for hygienist treatments for decades. Patients often come from Leckhampstead, Langley Corner and Hutton MK18. Call 01992 878 030.
We offer first class implants
We like to think that not all dental professionals have the facilities, technology or specialist training that you come to expect from a Perfect Practices' dentist
5 reasons why new private patients come to The Perfect Practices
- Affordable private dentistry for implants
- Highest quality, lifetime implants
- Open evenings & weekends for implants
- Our senior dentist was President of the (British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (BACD)
- We have hundreds of repeat clients
- We have been reviewed in the Daily Mail, Tatler and the Times
We are one of Buckinghamshire's leading dentists with 10 local practices and with literally hundreds of very pleased patients who already have dental hygienists treatments with wonderful results.
Seeing a local Dr Bhavna Doshi or orthodontist for hygienist treatments or other dental work is really easy.
Your dentist will answer your treatment and prices. Please ask for dental treatment promotions and discounts.
50,000+ patients pa | 30,000+ Veneers | 30 Dentists & Orthodontists
Your Local dentist