veneers: Your smile - For that super Feminine Look You Always Wanted
The number one thing we hear from our dental patients near Oakgrove is "why did I not have veneers sooner"
Hi my name is Dr Druian, I am responsible for veneers dental treatments.
If you are annoyed by your old crowns, or have 'buck teeth' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can offer you the correct and the latest and most up to date procedures for ceramic veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'brilliant' or 'striking'.
You are here looking for more information to enquiry after having porcelain or Durathin veneers, is that right? Our dental practitioners and treatment coordinators are on hand to elaborate on or explain any question you may have about ceramic veneers.
How long do veneers take?
Every case is slightly different but as a guide smile makeovers using veneers can take as little as two to three appointments close to Loosley Row over a two week period. Colour matching is imperative to give a natural look. Book online.
However, if you have an event to attend, or need them earlier, we can liaise with our laboratory to get your smile with us sooner.
Free first consultation
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why?
- Does the position, colour or shape (teeth) bother you?
- When did you first notice the problem?
- Do I / we agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Do I agree (AS YOUR DENTIST) that your goals are reasonable?
Why you should make an appointment today
Are you a customer in need of veneers? Please remember not all dentists have been established for 25 years or see over 50,000 patients a year as a group
5 reasons why new clients come to Perfect Practices Dental Group
- Specialist in oral surgery? for veneers
- Affordable dental implant treatments and aftercare by highly qualified dentists
- Specialist in oral surgery? for veneers | local Buckinghamshire practice
- We have been reviewed in the Daily Mail, Tatler and the Times
- Our Clinic has been running for over 25 years / thousands of happy patients / established
- We have more dedicated specialists in each area of dentistry than other practices within Buckinghamshire
Seeing a local dentist or periodontist for veneers or other dental work is really easy.
Your dentist will clarify your treatment and prices. Please ask for new patient discounts and offers.
Your Local dentist