implants: There really is no such thing as natural beauty
We often hear from new private dental patients "this is the best thing I have ever done for myself."
My name is Dr. Miriam Molins. I work at our Buckinghamshire and [county] practices. I am a fully qualified dental professional. I am responsible for new registered patients wanting implants or other similar treatments.
If you are upset by your enamel degradation, or have 'Wisdom Teeth' or other symptoms where implants can help, I can make a diagnosis and then suggest the correct and ultra modern courses of treatment for dental implants.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'awe-inspiring' or 'awesome'.
Googling implants? Have missing teeth? From single tooth to full mouth implants dental implants are your permanent solution. Our dentists and orthodontists are on hand to embarrassed by any question not matter what it is you may have about dental implants.
Comprehensive Complete Implant Care Plan: Whelpley Hill
We offer the most comprehensive dental assessments in the world for all dental implants. We can advise on concerns about bone loss, bone grafts etc. allowing you to chew and speak correctly.
The thorough approach of our dedicated implant team is proof of our commitment to creating the best smiles possible for our clients.
We use our years of experience along with the latest technology to formulate a customised treatment plan for you. An implant is an artificial tooth root that is placed into your jaw to hold a replacement tooth or bridge firmly in place. The tooth colour is matched to your existing teeth. Our results look completely natural
Free first consultation
I always ask new clients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- Any family history of this?
- What are your expectations?
- Do I / we agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Would it be useful to cost the work and include finance?
Why our practice: choose an appointment that is convenient for you
We like to think that not all dental clinicians are the same.
5 reasons why new dental patients come to The Perfect Practices
- Specialist in oral surgery? for implants
- Late evenings & Saturday appointments available
- Use state-of-the-art technology to achieve advanced implants / dental techniques | local Buckinghamshire practice
- We have been on both the BBC and Channel 4
- More than ten practices across Buckinghamshire and the South East
- Our senior dentist was President of the (British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (BACD)
Your Local dentist