veneers: Kiss your old smile goodbye!
The number one thing we hear from our Buckinghamshire private dental patients is "why did I not have this done sooner?"
Hi, my name's Dr Negin Mosahebi and I've been with The Perfect Practices for over 5 years. I offer veneers, orthodontics like clear aligners, fixed braces (upper and lower aches) and porcelain inlay or onlays.
If you are stressed by your crowded teeth, or have 'chipped teeth' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can advise you on the right and cutting edge dental procedures for durathin veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'effortless' or 'tremendous'.
You are here looking for more information to enquiry after having Durathin or porcelain veneers, is that right? Our dentists and dental specialists are on hand to answer any question or query you may have about durathin veneers.
How long do veneers take?
Every case is different but as a guide, smile makeovers can take as little as two to three appointments close to Oldbrook over a two week period.
However, if you have an event to attend, or need them earlier, we can liaise with our laboratory to get your smile with us sooner.
Free first appointment
I always ask new private customers come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why (not)?
- Any family history of this?
- Do you have a budget in mind?
- Do I need to lower / raise your expectations?
- Do I agree (AS YOUR DENTIST) that your goals are reasonable?
1000s of private patients and new patients have been choosing The Perfect Practices (TPS) for veneers for decades. Our patient registration list has re opened in Oldbrook, Ravensden and Clatterford End MK6. Call 01992 878 030.
Why our durathin veneers are perhaps better than other dentists
We like to think that not all dental practitioners have the facilities, technology or specialist training that you come to expect from a Perfect Practices' dentist
5 reasons why new private patients come to The Perfect Practices Dental Group
- Friendly, local dentist? for veneers near Widmer End
- CQC approved cosmetic dentist for durathin veneers
- High quality caring approach for veneers
- We treat more anxious and phobic patients in Buckinghamshire that other practices
- We have more dedicated specialists in each area of dentistry than other practices within Buckinghamshire
- We have completed over 2600 smile makeovers
"First class experience. Thank you so much for my new smile! It was brilliant! " More.
Danielle Wilkinson, 06-Sep-18 (Campton Bedfordshire)
Your Local dentist