veneers: It's worth a shot!
In Buckinghamshire patient feedback is often "the results are simply amazing."
I'm Dr. Francisco Marques dos Santos and I'm here to help you find out more about the amazing treatment options available to improve the appearance of your smile.
If you are tired of your old fillings, or have 'old cavities' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can make a diagnosis and then suggest the appropriate and the latest and most up to date full dentures (acrylic) for composite veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'stunning' or 'excellent'.
How long do veneers take?
Every case is slightly different but as a guide smile makeovers using veneers can take as little as two to three appointments close to Woodrow over a two week period. Colour matching is imperative to give a natural look. Book online.
However, if you have an event to attend, or need them earlier, we can liaise with our laboratory to get your smile with us sooner.
I always ask new customers come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- Why now?
- What changes would you like to see?
- Can we achieve more / less given more time?
- Would it be useful to cost the work and include finance?
Why you should book now
Please note are fees are highly competitive and are regularly checked again other Buckinghamshire dental practices near Caldecotte
5 reasons why newly registered patients come to The Perfect Practices (TPS)
- Professional yet affordable dental care for veneers
- Express 3 day veneers
- Super fast appointments, book online
- Our senior dentist was President of the (British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (BACD)
- We have been reviewed in the Daily Mail, Tatler and the Times
- The Perfect Practices (nr Amersham on the Hill) also offer bespoke smile makeovers and facial aesthetic treatments like dermal fillers
We are one of Buckinghamshire's leading dentists with 10 local practices and with literally hundreds of pleased and happy dental patients who already have composite veneers with phenomenal results.
Seeing a local dentist or hygienist for veneers or other dental treatments is really easy.
Your dentist will clarify your treatment and prices. Please ask for dental treatment promotions and discounts on veneers.
Your Local dentist