implants: Why not? The price might surprise you
In Buckinghamshire patient feedback is often "why did I not have implants sooner"
Hi my name is Dr Sehmi, I am a implants full dentures (acrylic) dental professional.
If you are completely fed up with your gum disease (periodontitis), or have 'old fillings' or other symptoms where caps, crowns and fillings / general dentistry procedures can help, I can recommend the very best and most progressive dental treatments for crowns.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'jaw-dropping' or 'really very good'.
Searching Google for a new dentist? Our dentists and orthodontists are on hand to elaborate on or explain any problem or query you may have about teeth implants.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake implants for new private dental clients in Burroughs Grove.
Free first consultation
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why?
- What have you tried so far? How has that worked?
- When did you first notice the problem?
- Do I need to lower / raise your expectations?
- Do I agree (AS YOUR DENTIST) that your goals are reasonable?
1000s of dental patients and new clients have been choosing The Perfect Practices for caps, crowns and fillings / general dentistry procedures since 1993. We have new private dental patients for all over Burroughs Grove, Pipps Hill and Wellstye Green SL7. Call 020 3918 1716.
Why our teeth implants are perhaps better than other dentists
We like to think that not all dental surgeons have the facilities, technology or specialist training that you come to expect from a Perfect Practices' dentist
5 reasons why new dental patients come to The Perfect Practices (nr Burroughs Grove)
- Quality & friendly care for teeth implants and all implants
- Providing a full range of dental treatments for teeth implants
- State of the art facility for implants | local Buckinghamshire practice
- We have hundreds of repeat clients
- We treat more anxious and phobic patients in Buckinghamshire that other practices
- The Perfect Practices Dental Group has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England
Your Local dentist