aesthetic dentistry: Take time out for dental beauty
The number one thing we hear from our Buckinghamshire patients is "why did I wait?"
I'm Dr Sehmi and I'm here to help you find out more about the amazing treatment options available to improve the appearance of your smile.
If you are feeling a little insecure about your sensitive teeth, or have 'unattractive Smile' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can make a diagnosis and then suggest the right and cutting edge courses of treatment for replacement veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'life-changing' or 'really very good'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
I always ask new dental patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why (not)?
- Why now?
- What do you hope we can achieve aesthetically?
- Do I agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Do I agree (AS YOUR DENTIST) that your goals are reasonable?
"The clear braces have changed everything. Great care taken along with respect for private dental patients. Always very helpful. " More.
Alexis Chambers, 05-Sep-18 (North Cheam London)
1000s of customers and new clients have been choosing The Perfect Practices (nr Boarstall) for veneers for decades. We treat new private dental clients from Boarstall, Uxbridge Moor and Rickmansworth HP18. Call 01992 878 030.
Why our cosmetic dentistry are perhaps better than other dentists
Browsing Google for restorative dentistry? cosmetic dentistry is a highly skilled professional and not all dental specialists offer the same level range of services you will find at Perfect Practices
5 reasons why new registered patients come to The Perfect Practices
- Est 1993 | 25 years expertise of reshaping and contouring dentistry
- Painless veneers
- Use state-of-the-art technology to achieve advanced rejuvenating dentistry / dental techniques | local Buckinghamshire practice
- Our senior dentist was President of the (British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (BACD)
- The Perfect Practices (TPS) has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England
- We have completed over 2600 smile makeovers
Seeing a local Dr Bhavna Doshi or hygienist for veneers or other dental work is really easy.
Your dentist will embarrassed by your treatment and prices. Please ask for dental special offers and promos for corrective dentistry.
"Great orthodontist and brilliant staff. Clean, kind, professional, knowledgeable comfortable and informative. Best dentist I have ever been too. " More.
Natalie T., 30-May-18 (Barkingside London)
Your Local dentist