implants: Your new smile - For that Wow Factor You Always Wanted
Buckinghamshire patients tell us "That our results are amazing"
My name is Dr David Bloom and I am a fully qualified dentists. I am responsible for newly registered patients wanting implants or implants.
If you are stressed by your stained or discoloured teeth, or have 'misaligned teeth' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can offer you the most popular and the latest dental procedures for lumineers veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'phenomenal' or 'unforgettable'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
Free dental consultations
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why?
- How long have they been like this?
- Do you have any expectations that we should be aware of?
- Can we achieve more / less given more time?
- Would it be useful to have transparent prices?
"friendly. Great care taken along with respect for private patients. I would have never thought that one day I would eat without my hand in front of my mouth. " More.
Jodie Lawrence, 17-Sep-18 (Lenborough Buckinghamshire)
"A smile is like an instant facelift"
Literally thousands of patients and new private patients have been choosing The Perfect Practices for veneers since 1993. new private dental clients come from Bleak Hall, Hogpits Bottom and Harrow on the Hill MK6. Call 01992 878 030.
Why our missing teeth implants are perhaps better than other dentists
We like to think that not all dental clinicians are the same.
5 reasons why new dental clients come to Perfect Practices
- Affordable private dentistry for implants
- Free smile design consultation
- Use state-of-the-art technology to achieve advanced implants / dental techniques
- We treat more anxious and phobic patients in Buckinghamshire that other practices
- More than ten practices across Buckinghamshire and the South East
- We are CQC registered and we see over 10000 patients
Seeing a local dentist or orthodontist for veneers or other dental treatments is really easy.
Your dentist will outline and clarify your treatment and prices. Please ask for dental special offers and promos for implants.
Your Local dentist